Check out our ethical clothing range at Teemill.
We don’t want to be hypocritical… but we also love a bit of merch. This is our compromise.
Teemill produce organic fair trade cotton clothing items and do other cool stuff like purify and re-use the water at their factories and run on renewable energy.
This is what they say on their website:
To say sustainability is important to us is an understatement. It is why we exist. And when the World Economic Forum said our technology is “leading the way” on sustainability, or when the UN and other globally recognised think tanks use Teemill as a case study for what the most sustainable business models of the future might look like, it speaks to the fact that choosing to build your brand on Teemill will actually make a difference.
• First working Circular Economy for clothing
• Remill® tech means old material is recovered and remade
• All garments made from GOTS certified organic cotton
• All packaging is made from plants, not plastic
• Carbon Neutral website and Factories powered by renewable energy
• Print-to-order tech means zero waste
• Monthly Tree planting & plastic recovery initiatives that your brand can be a part of
Saltgrass has an online shop at Teemill with original designs created for the show. You might recognise a couple of them from the episode art work.